WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
We collect information that you directly provide to us, such as:
- Device information. We collect information from your devices (computers, mobile phones, tablets, etc.), including information about how you interact with our services or website and those of our third party partners and information that allows us to recognise and associate your activity across devices and services. This information includes device specific identifiers and information such as IP address, cookie information, mobile device and advertising identifiers, browser information, operating system type and version, mobile network information, device settings and software data. We may recognise your devices to provide you with personalised experiences and advertising across the devices you use.
- We also collect information when you voluntarily (opt in to) provide personal identification information, complete surveys, post to community forums and provide feedback.
- We may also collect information about you indirectly when receive it from other users and third parties, such as when you connect your account to third party services in using a third party partner (like Facebook or Google), from publicly-available sources or from advertisers about your experiences with their offerings.
HOW DO WE USE THIS INFORMATION?
- We use personally identifiable information in order to give you a more enjoyable, convenient user experience and to help us identify and/or provide information, products or services that may be of interest to you.
- We use your personally identifiable information to support and enhance your use of this website and its features, including without limitation: fulfilling your enquiry or order; providing customer service; tracking email invitations you send; and otherwise supporting your use of the Website. We may also track your past purchases to provide you with a personalised profile of your website usage history. In addition, we may notify you about new services or special promotional programs, or send you offers or information.
- We reserve the right to disclose information in order to comply with a subpoena, court order, administrative or governmental order, or any other requirement of law, or when we, in our sole discretion, believe it is necessary in order to protect our rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk reduction.
- We create analytics and reports for external parties, including partners, publishers, advertisers, apps and third parties regarding the use of and trends within our services and ads, including showing trends to partners regarding general preferences, the effectiveness of ads and information on user experiences. These analytics and reports may include aggregate or pseudonymised information. We share your information with our internal data processors and Google Analytics in order to do the above stated activities. Our data processors are under signed compliance contracts to not share your information and only to use it for the purposes stated on this page.
If you have opted in to receive further information from us, we may contact you to direct you to content, contests or general communications. You can unsubscribe at any time even after opting in. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you do not want to receive marketing information from us, please email us at email@example.com. We do not share your information to any other parties for marketing purposes.
We do not intend to transact directly with anyone we know to be under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you should use our site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian and should not submit any Personal Data to us. By providing any Personal Data to us, you declare that you are over the age of 18.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND CORRECTION
You have the right to request a copy of the information or delete/erase the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You have the right to ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate or incomplete, and inversely we may also contact you to ask you to update your profile and information.
Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we erase your personal data; restrict or object to the processing of your personal data; that we transfer the data we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you.
Please make all requests in writing to email@example.com and give us one month to respond.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies and the websites above tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to understand what functions and features you may not have access to.
Our website uses functionality cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. Also, advertising cookies to collection information about your visit to our website can include but is not limited to: IP address, browser type, operating system, location, mobile carrier, device information, referral site, search terms, the pages you visit on the website(s) and the time and date that you access them.